Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Was Great To See You The Other Day


It was great to see you the other day
at the party, the experience was remarkable.
.
And I hope that you are doing great,
I keep wishing to fulfill your dream of me
.
in some beautiful way, discarding my new hairdo,
for example, placing safeguard on what’s wrong about us,
.
The flickering emotions whisper in our dreams,
I feel no more alone in the evenings,
.
The rambunctious wind tickles the pine next to my window,
with the woodpecker being amusingly puzzled.
.
Stay close to me in your spirit,
Or, push me to follow your footsteps.

10 comments:

Bodhirose said...

Quite a thoughtful write...I feel a bit of melancholy.

booguloo said...

That's a nice note and poem.

Taylor Boomer said...

beautiful reflections.

The Orange Tree said...

neat.

Kellie said...

love the softness in your words. ♥ I am following!

Kellie
@BackyardPonders

my latest
http://magicinthebackyard.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/gladys-cherry-survivor/

Elizena said...

I can picture myself standing at my window deep in thought thinking of someone I haven't seen in quite a while and being distantly aware, on the edge of my thoughts, of the wind playing with the leaves on the tree, the singing of a bird close by, the laughter of a child in the distance, but still none of this appears to be real to me because I'm so deep into my thoughts. I love when a poem or story can do this to the reader! Very well done!! Be blessed.

http://elizena-lovingmycreator.blogspot.com/

Magdalena Herman said...

The emotions in here feel so close to my heart... Nicely done!

Classic NYer said...

I've definitely been there... ::sigh::

Well worded.

br!nDle said...

Just awesome...almost every lover goes through these very stages...loved it...Thanx for sharing...:)

Helena said...

One knows how this may feel! Adoring the wind and the woodpecker.....