Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Time To Take A Break! So Long!



Yeah!
After months of posting and sharing,
I decide to quit blogging,
I won't feel great
if I continue looking around stories true or fake,
I won't feel at ease
if I don't have an agenda to discover inner peace,
For those I wish to honor or have honored,
Give a grin and focus on your own space,
For those I've accidentally overlooked or misunderstood,
Please forgive me for the frank honesty but i mean no harm.


Students, study hard and improve your grade,
Workers or professionals, work hard and feel comfortable
for your loved ones' sake.
Friends and families,
Please take good care and enjoy a blast of blessing
everywhere.

Thank you for the huge tolerance,
embrace, encouragements, and selfless love.
Always, I pray for victims, less lucky ones,
and always, I love you, as a friend.

take good care.
cheers.



google.com

2 comments:

Sheila Todd Hallelujah Moon said...

hello,

I'm leaving the blogging land for at least 100 days.


May not return unless absolutely necessary.

bless everyone who read me.

Happy Holidays.

i love you.

ananchorage said...

Love You Too. don't be Gone for Too Long.