Tuesday, October 20, 2015

ABC Wednesday, O is for October Flu Shot, short story slam w31, time to play hide and seek, plus alt letter Verse

 
O stands for October flu shot

 

Bluebell Books Twitter Club!

 

Alphabe-Thursday Letter V

here is my entry:

october flu shot
a case of peanut butter scott
so, do you agree?

if not,
look at the horror dancing shoes,
get on the vine of cotton woods

jenny matlock does magic
when it comes to a to z business,
trubes and melody steenkamp also match up

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
observes ocu or oakland October events ,
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
validates versatility, free verse, and vocal viola violin voice

a needle is sharp,
the sickness is prevented,
an open mind is ocean big,
the words are pruned


Image result for october


 Image result for october flu shot



Image result for verse wise





14 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Cute poem! I got my October flu shot last week.

DEE DEE said...

October flu shot
hmmm... heard this concept for the first time.
I hope to never take one

photowannabe said...

I don't like needles very much. I really haven't decided to have the shots this year.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I got mine! I love the clever poem promoting this important vaccination. Blessings!

Melody Steenkamp said...

I (thankfully_ don't need that shot every year but my husband does already for many years, just an hour i ago i came home and on the doormat i found an invitation from our gp for him to come and get one ;-)

Have a nice abc-day-week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫

Marcie Barack Lankford Ramsey Constantin said...

nice.

Roger Owen Green said...

Got MY shot!

ROG, ABCW

Sheryl Tanya Page Raun Chambers said...

playful...

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Your free-flowing thinking is kinda how I felt as the nurse administered the flu shot. :-)
The View from the Top of the Ladder

Gattina said...

I don't believe in flu shots ! Often you get more sick than without !

Eleaine Sarah Thomas Jobs Bush said...

love this.

Fatiha Kabena Storm Snyder Brothers said...

nice.

Larry Hasty Wendy Stanley Wojcicki said...

lovely.

Anne Sharp Bloomberg Ferguson Blasio said...

lovely.